Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
AU Sess kidnaps Kags
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: AU Sess kidnaps Kags
Grechen London
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
AU Sess kidnaps Kags 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
Looking for story that I read a while a go. It is an AU, Kagome is walking home from hte store, library or some other place. As she is walking she is picked up off the street against her will by someone in a car. While she is missing she is, I want to say mated, but I don't remember. All I remember is she is let out of the car after a while and she later finds out she is pregnant. After a few years she meets Inuyasha and she tells him a little bit about what happened to her. They never found the person who raped her but she has decided to go on with her life and keeps the child. I think Inuyasha suspects that it was Sesshomaru who kidnapped her because he remembers that Sesshomaru had a problem with his beast around the time Kagome was kidnapped. Obviously it is a Sess/Kag story. If anyone remembers this story please let me know.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.