Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kag/Sess/Kikyo
Grechen London
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kag/Sess/Kikyo 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1
Looking for a story where Kagome and Kikyo are both preistesses in a shrine in the past. Sesshomaru has been captured and imprisioned in the shrine. The miko who awakens him will become the next high priestess of the shrine. Kikyo hates Kagome because until Kagome was born she was the favorite to run the shrine, but now Kagome is showing a lot of talent and potential. Kagome goes into the room holding Sesshomaru and he awakens, but Kikyo comes in at the end and she takes the credit. Now Kikyo is the de facto ruler of the shrine and she is making Kagome's life hard. Sesshomaru, meanwhile, has to mate with the miko who awoke him and he does not like Kikyo. This was written a while ago and I don't rally remember everything that goes on in the story. If anyone knows which one I'm talking about please let me know.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.