Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Desperately searching for x-over
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Desperately searching for x-over
MoonlightSerenade
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Desperately searching for x-over 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 10
I have been looking for a Inuyasha/Naruto crossover for hours and I just can't seem to find it...I thought that maybe i had saved it in my favorites, but no such luck. I know that some of you read crossovers and I'm hoping you've read this one!

OK! The fic started in Konoha, both Neji and Sasuke had both gone missing and they believed a woman to be involved. It turns out that the woman is Kagome and she's from a clan far away that contains mostly women. When the women come of age they set off to other parts of the region for their mates to introduce new blood and hopefully produce more male children. She uses a kind of Siren call to find her mates and they fall in love with her right away. I believe that her mates consist of Neji, Sasuke, and Itachi.

Any help would be wonderful!!!

Thanks!

MoonlightSerenade

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Ezriee
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Desperately searching for x-over 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 10
I haven't read a story like this, but this person seems to have quite a few Naruto/Inu xovers...check em over and see if they sound familiar

Logged Logged
MoonlightSerenade
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Desperately searching for x-over 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 10
Thanks for the help! That author didn't write it, but after digging through some favorites of other authors i finally found it! Yay! So if any one wants to read it here is the link:

www.fanfiction.net/s/3017089/45/Past_Time

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.