Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
"Armani Sesshomaru"
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: "Armani Sesshomaru"
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
"Armani Sesshomaru" 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 78
I'm in a mood to read some fics where Sessomaru appears in the role of a powerful businessman. I like to think of this version os Sesshy as "Armani Sesshomaru". Stories along the line of Sweetest Angel's "In the Elevator" and "In the Office". I know my beloved Kouga's Angel has a luscious one posted, the one where InuYasha leaves Kagome at the wedding altar and takes off with Kikyo, and Kagome takes a job as Sesshy's assistant. Can anyone suggest any more "Armani Sess" fics for me to read? Thanks a million!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:"Armani Sesshomaru" 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 32
I'm not sure if you've already read them, but here are a couple:

A First for Everything by NivalRose

and the sequel

The First Time isn't Always Everything by NivalRose

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:"Armani Sesshomaru" 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 78
Ooh, I don't think so. But that will soon be remedied! Thanks for the recommendation!

Logged Logged
beckyducky
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:"Armani Sesshomaru" 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 27
Well - the one i think of first is "Cognac on the Rocks" by Teensie-Sama (found on ffnet)

www.fanfiction.net/s/4656687/1/Cognac

--I have the completed version on my flashdrive but on ffnet, i think she's doing some repairs to the fic (if you dont mind reading unfinished ones)... If you want, I can give you the unedited, finished version by email... if u so choose to... >.<

--um, the others i can think of are Dancing with scissors by Piratequeen0405

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/99/1

--Misconceptions and Misunderstandings (though u prolly already read that one!)

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2002/1

...my brain is freezing so i can't think of more.... >.<

Logged Logged

I claimed Goshinboku in the Claim Game~! trees rule.
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:"Armani Sesshomaru" 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 78
Cognac on the Rocks! I've definitely never come across that one. I can happily revisit a story I've already read after about a year (one of the few benefits of being old), but it's a very big treat to find a good fic for the very first time! Thanks so much, Beckyducky. And I really appreciate your offer to forward the version you have saved! I'll check and see what she has posted first, so I don't waste your time... If she hasn't got it all back up, I'll holler! Karma to you, and to you as well, Sessy's Jaded Samurai... I just figured out the karma thing, lol...

Logged Logged
Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
Re:"Armani Sesshomaru" 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 6
I definitely second sesshys_jaded_samurai's suggestions! Love those fics

Also, if you haven't already read these:

Trapped by sesshou_lover (this is a collection of oneshot and twoshot lemons, very yummy lol)

Heart Hacking by PegasusRider (this one's hilarious! Definitely check this out, along with her other fics, if you haven't done so XD)

25 Days with Mr.Arrogant by ??? (I don't remember the author, and the title might not be 100% correct srry lol)

I know I've read more, I just can't call them to mind atm srry ^-^'' Hope this helps, and enjoy!

~Fuyu

Logged Logged

I Claimed Sesshoumaru\\\\\\\'s Orb ability in the Claim Game! XD
PitaBread
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:"Armani Sesshomaru" 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 15
Well, i would recommend my story, "Choices, Choices..." except there are two problems: First, it's not entirely SessKag, although there are plenty of SessKag moments (it's an AU) and therefore Secondly, it's not here on Dokuga.

Logged Logged

Lemons and Reviews are love...
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:"Armani Sesshomaru" 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 78
I can read things that aren't entirely Sess/Kag. Is the rest of it Inu/Kag? While I think InuYasha would make a rotten boyfriend, and an even worse husband, I can still go there. How could I not, the reason I can recognize InuYasha as rotten significant other material is that I HAVE gone there in real life. So when I read Inu/Kag stories, it's like watching one of those bad scarey movies, where you yell at the foolish heroine: No! Don't open that door! Don't go in that dark, creepy basement! Don't stumble into the dark, haunted forest in those stiletto-heeled sandals! Anyway, if I were being realistic about this, I think Sesshy would be just as rotten a significant other as his half-brother... The aloof, superior type is a recipe for disaster as well as the push-me, pull-you, "I'm still hung up on my ex-girlfriend" type...

So should I look on ff.net? Or somewhere else?

Logged Logged
PitaBread
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:"Armani Sesshomaru" 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 15
Haha, actually, the point of the story is that she has to make a decision between the Big Three, but yes, it becomes InuKag, although I'm not quite done with it yet, so if you're looking for a finished story, I can't help you. Also: my other story, That's the Way Love Goes is here on Dokuga, where Inuyasha isn't the best choice for Kagome. Sesshoumaru is also a businessman here, but not until later; I'm not finished with that one, either.

Yes, Choices, Choices... can be found on ff.net, but I suggest reading it on MeadiaMiner or on inuyasha-fanfiction.com.

Logged Logged

Lemons and Reviews are love...
Kogasangel
Whelp
graphgraph
Re: 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 11
Oh, I'd love to read the entire thing. Would you mind sending it to Ksyjac2001@yahoo.com? I've started to read it and I am wanting to what happens. Thanks!!

beckyducky wrote:
Well - the one i think of first is "Cognac on the Rocks" by Teensie-Sama (found on ffnet)

www.fanfiction.net/s/4656687/1/Cognac

--I have the completed version on my flashdrive but on ffnet, i think she's doing some repairs to the fic (if you dont mind reading unfinished ones)... If you want, I can give you the unedited, finished version by email... if u so choose to... >.<

--um, the others i can think of are Dancing with scissors by Piratequeen0405

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/99/1

--Misconceptions and Misunderstandings (though u prolly already read that one!)

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2002/1

...my brain is freezing so i can't think of more.... >.<

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re: 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 78
Thanks, PitaBread, you are an awesome author. I've read "That's the Way Love Goes" on this site and loved it, so I will definitely be going to media miner to read your Inu/Kag. I like the idea of Kagome having to decide between the "big three". Yeah, I was supposed to do something productive today, but what the hay. It has turned out to be a rainy day, perfect for a little reading... C-ya!

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re: 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 78
Thanks, Fuyu! Karma to you, since I loved "Trapped" so much (it is one of my very top favorites of all time), it makes me really hopeful I will enjoy the others you mentioned as well.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.