Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for this fic..
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for this fic..
ivy joy chua
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for this fic.. 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Please help me find this fic. I can't recall the title but I've read it in A Single Spark before. The first part, Inu yasha raped Kagome. And Inuyasha died. But he was resurrected in the sequel. This the sequel part. Sesshoumaru and Kagome are already married. They also have children and one was even named inuyasha. Then something happened, Sesshoumaru believed that Kagome betrayed her and banish her. Kagome went away but Jaken followed her. I think they went to the Eastern Land. That's all I recall. I've been searching for this fic but I can't find it. Please help me. Thanks

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kira
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for this fic.. 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2
was kagome prego when she was banished? and was it because sesshy was fooled by an old group of demons into thinking she had betrayed him? If so, i think i might know what story you're talking about, it was a long time ago, around a year or so, and i think it might have been removed. Was it 'to heal a heart'? does that ring a bell? that story was once on ASS, i dont think it is anymore, at least not on here.

Logged Logged
ivy joy chua
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for this fic.. 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
I think he banished Kagome because he was tricked. Oh man. That's why I can't find it. I hope someone has a copy. I've been searching it for two years. hahaha. oh well. Thanks a lot.

Logged Logged
Kira
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for this fic.. 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2
i dont think thats the same one i was thinking of then! dont give up yet, someone else might know of it. The one i was thinking of he took another mate and then kags died, almost. she lost his mark, then she ran away. she wasn't banished. Im thinking that your fic and the one i was thinking of are two different ones. dont give up yet! I'll continue to look!

Logged Logged
abna123
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for this fic.. 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
I think that you're talking about 'Dreams' and 'Vengeance' by Nefra http://www.fanfiction.net/u/625365/Nefra_I

Both were taken down a while ago however, I hope someone can find it somewhere!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.