Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Library
Kira
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Library 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2
Ok, this might be hard, im not sure. I really dont know how many fics like this there are, really...
Here it goes! I remembered this fic while at the library in town talking to a guy i had just met then. It reminded me of the fic im about to ask you all to find...

In this fic kagome is in school i think...or shes really busy....i know she was only able to visit the library sometimes... So, um...yeah. I remember shes reading, meets this guy (sesshouamru) and things get really interesting. they flirt, then they make love in the back of the library. I seem to think that he had a bed put on the second floor for them...im not sure though, i might be mistaken...that might be a different fic...

Does anyone know this fic, or one similar to it? it is very likely that i got some details mixed up.... Any help is appreciated!

~Kira

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Library 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 47
That sounds like "Love in a Library" by Lilith-sama.

dokuga.com/spark/story/5530/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/01/14 04:32 By CritterWhisperer.

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
Kira
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Library 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2
its a lot like the one i remember, i might be it, but i remember there being a bed. that im certain of. Sesshy was a bad ass, and inuyasha was his brother. i think they were sitting on a roof once....not sure though....

Logged Logged
Kogasangel
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Library 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 11

Logged Logged
Kira
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Library 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2
Darn it. Maybe this story was deleted. The story you found was wonderful kogasangel, but it isn't the one im thinking of. i do remember somethings, like kagome doesn't pin for sesshy (at least i dont think she did...) and i think that sesshoumaru, miroku, and inuyasha are sitting on the roof in the begining. And i do know that its in the third person, not first person. i really love the oneshot though, very nicely done! I dont usually like first person stories, but this one was very nice!

I hope someone can find it! This is really starting to frustrate! lol

~Kira

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.