Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
someone was looking for this fic...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: someone was looking for this fic...
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
someone was looking for this fic... 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 78
It's probably been months ago, but someone was looking for a fic where Kagome was Sesshomaru's mate. He returned from the Southern Lands with a second mate, who was a tiger. She did not want to be second mate to a human. Sesshomaru started to treat Kagome badly, and broke all his promises to her. The tiger poisoned herself, and blamed it on Kagome. Sesshy put Kagome in a dungeon and had her starved and tortured for three days. Finally, he discovers that the tiger poisoned herself, to get rid of Kagome. Well, I finally found the story, but now I can't find the thread for the person looking for it. The story is "Akatsuki no Kuruma" by Nekochan. It is on A Single Spark. Sorry I still cannot make a link...

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Ezriee
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:someone was looking for this fic... 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 10
oh hell, I don't know who was looking for it, but I will definitely be reading it! *gives chocolates*

Logged Logged
Khrystyne
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:someone was looking for this fic... 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 6
Do you know if this story was completed anywhere?

Logged Logged

knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:someone was looking for this fic... 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 78
It is an awesome story, and it would be great if there was more of it posted anywhere else. I remembered it when the person who was looking first posted the thread, but the title and summary made it so I couldn't find it by "searching". I had to just sort through all the medium-length fics on ASS. I would LOVE to read more of the story, it is exactly the kind I like the most...

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.