Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Failing to Find MA Spark Story - Help?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Failing to Find MA Spark Story - Help?
Sesshoumaru's Fiend
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Failing to Find MA Spark Story - Help? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 5
Okay, so this story is posted on Spark, but I’m not sure if it was every re-posted by the author on Dokuga. I have searched for a few days for this story, but I keep failing.

General summary:
Jaken accidentally serves this love-potion-type infested tea to Sesshoumaru and it causes him to go half insane and really horny. I think this is a Thanksgiving story...uhh...Jaken says something along the lines of “You must left my master mount you” or something to Kagome. It’s a little similar to Sidhe’s ‘Twisted Humor of St. Nick’, but it’s not written by Sidhe. Uhh...Sesshoumaru starts howling and Kagome feels really bad and eventually makes her way down to the room where Sesshoumaru is confined. In the end, they’re both screwed pretty much into exhaustion, Sesshoumaru makes Kagome his mate...I think. I think the story ends with Jaken thinking he is about to get scolded by Sesshoumaru...? Not sure. Sorry for the total lack of good details.

It’s a really, really good PWP short story, but I can't remember if it was one looooong chapter or if it consists of a few chapters. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know!

Thanks a million!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Tally Mark
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Failing to Find MA Spark Story - Help? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 18
I could be wrong, but this very closely matches the description of a oneshot by Demonlordlover. Are you sure it was multiple chapters?

The story I'm thinking of is Loving Sacrifice: www.dokuga.com/spark/story/7354/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/01/08 19:09 By tallymark.
Sesshoumaru's Fiend
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Failing to Find MA Spark Story - Help? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 5
Haha. Not at all. I'll check out the profile, though. I know the story was written by a well known author, but that doesn't really narrow the search down much.

Edit: Yes! That's the one. Wow, I was waaaaay off. Thank you!! KARMA!!

Logged Logged
Tally Mark
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Failing to Find MA Spark Story - Help? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 18
EDIT: Glad I could help!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/01/08 19:12 By tallymark.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.