Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Am I crazy ...
Kojishi
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Am I crazy ... 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
...Or have I seen this posted somewhere else with more chapters? Or maybe there was something similar to it out there?

Family Disaster by Cassidy J.
Kagome returns home to find her mother remarried. And, as if that isn’t bad enough, her new stepbrothers are the most arrogant boys in school, anonymous letters are reappearing in her life, and using handcuffs is just plain unfair.

www.fanfiction.net/s/1649367/1/Family_Disaster

Any help you can offer would be most appreciated (even if it's to tell me that I'm crazy ).

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/12/26 20:04 By traclyn.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kira
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Am I crazy ... 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2
I think you aren't crazy. It resembles another story i'v read, its not finished, and theres no remarried stuff. This story seems unique, i've never read anything like it before...
If you find someone who knows where a longer version is, i'd love to read it! It seems to me that this could turn out to be a very awsome story! Lol!
Good luck in you searching!

~Kira

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.