Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Various Random Fics, so this might not be easy....
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Various Random Fics, so this might not be easy....
Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Various Random Fics, so this might not be easy.... 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 6
So since I seem to post on this page almost religiously I'd decided to wait until I had more than three fics to find, so here's a list for you guys to wrack your brains over lol XD

1) Sesshoumaru is turned into a child (I think it's by someone who meant him harm but I can't be sure), and Kagome finds him. She takes him in and they travel together, and they grow close. I also think that she wishes he could remember their time together when he goes back to normal.

2) Sess and Kag meet in the modern era, in NYC. I think they meet at some big christmas tree, and from there they start a friendship. I remember sharing hot chocolate on a bench at one point (but this could be from another fic, I sometimes get details mixed up... ^_^''). I also remember that the ending is that Kagome goes to visit the big christmas tree by herself after Sess just ups and leaves, and at the last moment just when she's about to leave, he shows up.

3) I can't remember the main plot of this sesskag story but the side story was about two star-crossed lovers. The girl died and was reborn as Rin and the guy was cursed as Jaken. Jaken tells their story to Rin, as a bedtime story I think. I also believe that they're actually soulmates? This could be another misremembered detail.

4) Kagome and gang are approached by on of sesshoumaru's men because sess has sent for kagome. He has a letter for kagome but inuyasha being who he is destroys it. She and gang travel to his citadel anyways, which is in the sky, and sess tells her that the letter said that it would probably be best for her friends to stay back on the ground.
They all meet his mother, who later stalks kagome, and when Kagome tells sess that ignoring his mother is rude, his mother calls her a good girl.

OK I think that's about it for these fics, please help me figure out which fics these are! Thanks in advance for all your effort!

xoxox
~Fuyu

Logged Logged

I Claimed Sesshoumaru\\\\\\\'s Orb ability in the Claim Game! XD
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Various Random Fics, so this might not be easy.... 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 31
Egad! I know I read #1 and #3 but I can't remember the names. Hmmm.... I'll do some searching.

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
Re:Various Random Fics, so this might not be easy. 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 696975
Number two is Yuletide Memoirs by myself. I keep meaning to put it up here on Dokuga, but I never do

Anyway, it's at www.fanfiction.net/~priestessskye

just scroll down and you'll find it.

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s Mokomoko-sama at the Claiming Thread!
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Various Random Fics, so this might not be easy.... 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 78
The first one is most likely "My Silver Dog" by blue-iceland on ff.net.

Logged Logged
Discontent Winter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Various Random Fics, so this might not be easy.... 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 23
Fuyu wrote:

4) Kagome and gang are approached by on of sesshoumaru's men because sess has sent for kagome. He has a letter for kagome but inuyasha being who he is destroys it. She and gang travel to his citadel anyways, which is in the sky, and sess tells her that the letter said that it would probably be best for her friends to stay back on the ground.
They all meet his mother, who later stalks kagome, and when Kagome tells sess that ignoring his mother is rude, his mother calls her a good girl.

www.fanfiction.net/s/3080962/1/The_Challenge_Posed by aimdiscord

Logged Logged

signature courtesy of r0o!
Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Various Random Fics, so this might not be easy.... 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 6
Thanks everyone! *KarmaKarma*

As for #1 I don't think it's My Silver Dog, because I also remember that Sess and Kag travelled alone while he was stuck as a young boy...

Logged Logged

Tally Mark
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Various Random Fics, so this might not be easy.... 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 18
Number three is The Red Hunger; I think the author is something like Xanthos.

Logged Logged
Kira
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Various Random Fics, so this might not be easy.... 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2
do we get a link or is it on dokuga?

Logged Logged
redpixie
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Various Random Fics, so this might not be easy.... 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Number one could be A Latent Destiny by elle6778

Logged Logged
Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Various Random Fics, so this might not be easy.... 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 6
Thanks so much for all your help guys! xoxox <3 I think I've got most of the fics remembered now, except for the one where Kagome and a young Sessh travel together.

I think kagome was traveling by herself when she came across sess, and he stays about the same age until the process was reversed. I also think this story was complete, and I'm pretty sure I read it on FF somewhere...hope that helps!

~Fuyu

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.