Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sess and Kagome in modern Tokyo...please help!!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sess and Kagome in modern Tokyo...please help!!!
Vicky
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sess and Kagome in modern Tokyo...please help!!! 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2
I remember reading a story where Sess and Kagome meet up in modern Tokyo. The well is closed, Kagome couldn't go back to Feudal Era. He proposed to her because he promised Inuyasha to take care of her before Inuyasha died (but of course, they ended up falling in love). Later on Sess gave her the chance to leave him (because he didn't want her to stay out of obligation) but she decided to stay. I think Kagome ended up being pregnant in the last few chapters. I'm pretty sure it's still incomplete. This story is pretty recent and I remember reading it at dokuga.
Pleassseeee help me. I can't find it Thanks.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
CosmicAnomaly
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sess and Kagome in modern Tokyo...please help!!! 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2
Is this what you're looking for?

http://dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1740/1

Logged Logged
Vicky
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sess and Kagome in modern Tokyo...please help!!! 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2
That's the one...you're awesome. Thank you soooo much!!!! Karma for you

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.