Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome is Sess's student...? (as per, he's a jerk)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome is Sess's student...? (as per, he's a jerk)
Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome is Sess's student...? (as per, he's a jerk) 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 6
Okay so from what I can remember Kagome was studying how to create beautiful bonsai (I can't actually remember if it was a bonsai, but it was a small tree/bush/fern/etc.) under Sess's tutelage. She gets really nervous when people watch and criticize her, so she does poorly. Sess gets fed up with her, breaks the pot that used to belong to her father, and tells her to leave. The pot is precious to her because it was her father's, who passed away, and he was a great artist when it came to this art, so she wanted to learn as well to make her family proud and to honour her father's memory. Thus she is understandably devastated when he broke her pot, but is determined not to cry and salvage her pride (I think, not 100% sure of the holding back the tears part).

So for some reason Sess goes to see her. He somehow gets ahold of a picture that shows him how important her father, and that pot, was to her (this might be the reason he went to visit her, or he sees the pic at her house). Anyhoo, when he's there he notices some really good pieces laying around the house, one is a perfect copy of one of his styles, and is surprised to find out that they were done by Kagome. He is further astonished to see that she has made one of a style all her own, and it looks great. When Kagome finds him with her little tree, she says something witty and takes it back.

So that's about all I can remember, please help me find this fic! Much thanks for all effort! XD

xoxo
~Fuyu

Logged Logged

I Claimed Sesshoumaru\\\\\\\'s Orb ability in the Claim Game! XD
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Kagome is Sess's student...? (as per, he's a jerk) 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 216
i totally remember this fic, but goodness i cant remember the name to save my life. :l i will try to figure it out. but its AU, i know that, and set in modern times as well. I cant remember if its a oneshot or not. it was a good fic either way!

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
Re:Kagome is Sess's student...? (as per, he's a je 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 696975
Liberation by Demonlordlover

Fantastic read!

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/7423/1

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s Mokomoko-sama at the Claiming Thread!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.