Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Predestination?
Morgan
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Predestination? 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 5
Another one...

Predestination by Chillkat used to be available on Single Spark and Adultfanfiction.net, but it hasn't been updated in a few years.

Why do the authors of my all-time favorite fics, just up and disappear?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Jess
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Predestination? 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 4
I hate it when that happens! It is soooooooo annoying.

Logged Logged

I claimed Kouga\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\'s blue eyes!!
Hoshi Phoenix
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Predestination? 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 8
I don't like it either. But most times they either forgot about them or just don't have the time to update anymore. That is usually the case with many writers (myself included). So I just enjoy the story even if I wasn't finished

Logged Logged

~*Ash*~
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I Claimed Miroku\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Earrings in the Claim Game Thread. There mine, all mine! Bwaahhh!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.