Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sess turned human
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sess turned human
CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sess turned human 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 47
Okay, this was one I was trying to find while thinking of wounded Sesshoumaru stories, but I cannot think of the name.

Sesshoumaru had been injured and turned into a human when Kagome found him. His human body could not handle his true age and it was deteriorating quickly, so Kagome used one of her jewel shards to keep him from dying. Some fairies or elves were involved, and Naraku was forcing them to do his bidding (one of them had the power to control other people and it was later revealed that she played a part in Sesshoumaru being turned human). At some point, Inuyasha gave Kagome a necklace that he thought would work the same way his rosary did, but it actually turned Kagome into a statue, and she was going to remain like that until her true love kissed her. If anyone else kissed her, her memories of that person would be erased forever.

This story was complete and I read it on ff.net. I want to say that the name was Cursed, but the only story I found by that name was only one chapter long.

If this sounds familiar to anyone else, please let me know. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks y'all

Critter

Logged Logged

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Sess turned human 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 31
Could this be it?

Miko and the Ningen er Youkai
Summary:
[REPOSTED][SessKago][Sesshomaru is cursed to be a human by a sorceress. Will Kagome meet him and will they fall in love before Tenseiga's light dims to nothing?]
www.fanfiction.net/s/2044442/1/Miko_and_the_Ningen_er_Youkai

Logged Logged
CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sess turned human 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 47
No, that's not it.

In this story, Rin had miko powers, and she had been controlled by one of the fairies I mentioned before to shoot a purification arrow at Sesshoumaru. That's how he had been turned human. Also, when Kagome used the jewel shard to save Sesshoumaru, his appearance changed so that he had dog ears like Inuyasha, except his hair was black, and Kagome made a remark about how cute he looked.

Thanks for looking, though. The story you suggested looks interesting, too. Definitely on my "to read" list.

Logged Logged

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.