Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
A couple of 'em I can't seem to remember...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: A couple of 'em I can't seem to remember...
SilentlyFuming
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
A couple of 'em I can't seem to remember... 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 8
Okay, there are a few fics that I've been itching to read, but I can't seem to remember what they are.

First one (which I thought was 'Her Destiny' but it's not, close, but not so)-- at one part Kagome's at Sesshoumaru's castle and she's introduced to the lords and I remember one of them gave her a hard time and even had a book brought out to see if she answered his question right. I think that also in this story that Kagome joined in on a tournament and fought against some bear youkai... at the end of that she was hurt or something and they had to pull her out even though she wanted to keep fighting... *shrug* Something along those lines.

Second -- (there might be a few of these out there, if it's not specifically the one I'm describing that's okay, I just wanna read this type *^_^*) Sesshoumaru is forced to find a mate due to some law or whatever. In this one there's a Phoenix youkai who speaks pretty openly to Sesshoumaru, and I think one of Sesshoumaru's cousin dies and gives Kagome her powers (thus changing her and making it okay for Sesshoumaru to mate her).

Lastly -- For the life of me I cannot remember who wrote those fics that had Anubis in them, there were like three. This oneshot with KagomexSesshoumaruxAnubis and they were abducted by aliens or something like that (sounds weird but it was good XP), another where Anubis used Kagome but then she mated Sesshoumaru, and the last one was specifically SesshoumaruxKagome but there were in Anubis' universe or something (Naraku was there too and he caused some trouble along with this other dude).

If anyone remembers any of 'em, I'd love it if you could remind me as to their titles and authors... a link would be a nice addition. *^_^*
----------

((PS PEEPS: I probably already asked about this one somewhere, but (((obviously))) my memory sucks:::: Sesshoumaru is actually a Tora youkai, he even has more half-syblings and his father was a dick-head who abused his mother because she was more powerful than him, and InuYasha remembers him in his true form as a whipping boy who scared the shit out of him, ...oh, it starts with Kagome wandering around in the cold and he has to warm her up and then they get together and.... something I can't remember exactly 'cuz I'm pretty sure this story was never finished. DX But I do remember Sesshoumaru going to Kagome's time at one point and confusing Eri (or one of her friend)'s cousin (who was interested in her) with a shmexy growl. XP
OH, and he regrew his arm everytime he went back to his true form/appearance/2nd-hot-bod. XP

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/12/06 02:56 By SilentlyFuming.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A couple of 'em I can't seem to remember... 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 6
HOMG The last one, the fics with Anubis? Those are definitely Rinseternalsoul's works! She's one of my fave authors! I adore her and her amazing fics! XD The one where there's a Sess/Kag/Anubis threesome is a oneshot, its called Galaxy Gladiators (www.dokuga.com/spark/story/4410/1). The one where Anubis gets her pregnant is a chapter fic, and called As Death Gives Life (www.dokuga.com/spark/story/2865/1).

I vaguely remember starting to read a fic along the lines of the second inquiry, but I can't remember atm because I never got to read all that was posted (too busy) If I remember I'll definitely post back here!

The PS fic is one that I kind of remember even more vaguely lol which means I don't really remember at all ^-^'' Srry!

If you happen to remember any of these other fics give me a holler? They sound interesting Good Luck!

Logged Logged

I Claimed Sesshoumaru\\\\\\\'s Orb ability in the Claim Game! XD
Lady_Mist
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:A couple of 'em I can't seem to remember... 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 17
The PS fic is definitely Through the Mirror by Sidhe.

Logged Logged

Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:A couple of 'em I can't seem to remember... 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 134
1) Destined for me
Cindygirl
www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_st.php/108909

ps) is definately Through the mirror

Fubuki

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
MontiK
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:A couple of 'em I can't seem to remember... 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 42
Im positive the one with the phoenix youkai and Sesshoumaru's water inu cousin dying was on FF if that helps any one

Sorry I dont remember the name for it >.<

Logged Logged

[img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/ShexyMonti/MontiBannercopy.jpg?t=1236322064[/img]

^~~~~ Teensie made me a pretty Banner!!!! :D

Sarasama1
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A couple of 'em I can't seem to remember... 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 10
The first one is called 'Sunset Love' and the author's name is Aurora Nyte. It's on FF and complete.

The stories that feature Anubis are from Rinseternalsoul and I'm not sure where they are located, but they are complete as well, I think.

The final one is called 'Last of Her Kind'. I know it's on FF, but not if it's complete. I also don't know who the author is.

Sorry that I can't be a complete help.

Logged Logged
SilentlyFuming
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:A couple of 'em I can't seem to remember... 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 8
THANK YOU ALL FOR THE HELP!!!
((I can't believe I almost forgot Rinseternalsoul! DX))

Logged Logged
SilentlyFuming
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:A couple of 'em I can't seem to remember... 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 8
**WOOT** just checked on all the links and such and I found 'em!! YAY!!!
(... all 'cept the first one though... understandable considering the vague description) *^_^* Again, thanks for the help!

Logged Logged
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:A couple of 'em I can't seem to remember... 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 134
First one (which I thought was 'Her Destiny' but it's not, close, but not so)-- at one part Kagome's at Sesshoumaru's castle and she's introduced to the lords and I remember one of them gave her a hard time and even had a book brought out to see if she answered his question right.

Destined for me
Kagome had again closed her eyes searching her mind for the answer to his question. Once she found it she said, “My Lord the Mongol barbarians first invaded our lands in the 83rd year of the Kamakura period.”

Kumo frowned as he said, “That is incorrect. The year was the 82nd year of the Kamakura period.” `Maybe she is not as intelligent as she is beautiful.' He thought with amusement.

Kagome glared at the lord in front of her as she said, “I beg to differ my lord but it was the 83rd year of the Kamakura period.” She knew that she was right, her memory have yet to fail her.

Kagome looked at Tususki and said, “It seems, my lord, that we have a point of disagreement. My lord, do you or any of the other lords know the answer to his question?”

Tususki had to admit that he did not know the answer to this question. He looked at the Kamlyn to see if he knew but he just shook his head saying he didn't know. Tususki turned back to Kagome as he eyed her not even giving Sesshomaru that chance to answer the question, since he was not permitted to intervene in the test.

Kagome saw this as she said, “If my lord would permit me I have proof my answer.”

Tususki nodded for her to proceed as Kagome turned to Sesshomaru and asked, “Lord Sesshomaru please send a servant to your library, in the bookcase sitting to the right of the window, on the third shelf, the fourth scroll from the left contains the answer to our question.”

Sesshomaru raised an elegant eyebrow as he turned to Jakin and said, “Jakin, retrieve the scroll in question.”

Jakin, being the ever-faithful servant quickly left the audience chamber to get the scroll that was requested.

While they waited Tususki had a question that he had to ask Kagome to appease his curiosity, “Lady Kagome you seem very positive about your answer. How do you know where the scroll is that contains the answer?”

Kagome smiled at him as she answered, “Because my lord I have a photographic memory.” Seeing the strange looks on their faces she quickly explained. “Everything that I read or see I remember word for word. I have read all the scrolls and books in Lord Sesshomaru's library so I know where it is located.”

Everyone in the room was very surprised to hear this. They have never met a ningen that was educated let alone one that remembers everything she hears or reads. They all turned as they saw Jakin come back in with the scroll in his hands. He had it opened to the right sections as Tususki read it.

A smile came upon his handsome face as he said, “I'm sorry Lord Kumo but Lady Kagome is correct. The year was the 83rd year of the Kamakura period.”

I think that also in this story that Kagome joined in on a tournament and fought against some bear youkai... at the end of that she was hurt or something and they had to pull her out even though she wanted to keep fighting... *shrug* Something along those lines.

this is more along the lines of Sunset love by Aurora Nyte
www.a-single-spark.com/fanficread.php?fid=2613&cid=1
inu.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=544183575

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/12/10 01:49 By fubuki. Reason: additions

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:A couple of 'em I can't seem to remember... 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 32
I think that the one about the phoenix youkai might be 'Falls on Me' by The Hatter Theory.

www.fanfiction.net/s/2484146/1/Falls_On_Me

Logged Logged
Adriana Chan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A couple of 'em I can't seem to remember... 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
the one with sess kag and anibus is called galaxy gladiators by Rinseternalsoul ^^

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.