Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for Sesshoumaru trapped in the future fics
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for Sesshoumaru trapped in the future fics
RebaJean
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for Sesshoumaru trapped in the future fics 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 16
I'd like to read some fics where Sesshoumaru is trapped in the future, preferably finished. I remember reading the ones by Tammysan and Youkai Yume.

Thanks!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Sesshoumaru trapped in the future fics 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 31
Do you want only ones with him trapped in the future permantly or can it include him going back? How about ones were he's in the future for quite a number of chapters, then returns to the past?

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

Amethyst
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Sesshoumaru trapped in the future fics 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 15
Concordia Discors by Enkida is a good one.

Logged Logged

I would like some critical feedback on my pseudo-fic, Catch and Keep
RebaJean
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Sesshoumaru trapped in the future fics 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 16
Thanks. That was a great story. Unique plot elements too.

Logged Logged
RebaJean
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Sesshoumaru trapped in the future fics 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 16
Any of those would be great.

Logged Logged
MontiK
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Sesshoumaru trapped in the future fics 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 42
There was one I read on spark ages ago.. the name slips my mind but somehow Sesshoumaru was sent through the well with Kagome while I think kikyo blocked off the feudal side. Sesshomaru ends up going to school with Kagome and staying with her family, they even give Sesshoumaru a laptop as a graduation gift. They go to college together too where they meet inuyasha's reincarnation who's attracted to Kagome. In the end after Sesshoumaru and Kagome have a big fight and she comes back he gives her half of his youki and makes her and himself hanyou so that they can both stay together. There was another little bit in it about Sesshoumaru's youkai energy. His markings and youkai traits dissapeared for a while because he was being so stagnant but he gets into a fight with some muggers one night and his markings came back when he fought.

If anyone knows what story that is it's a good read, I dont think I gave away all the plot points xD

Logged Logged

[img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/ShexyMonti/MontiBannercopy.jpg?t=1236322064[/img]

^~~~~ Teensie made me a pretty Banner!!!! :D

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.