Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Meditation
Ezriee
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Meditation 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 10
I was thinking about going swimming the other day and something sparked in my mind. It has been driving me slowly mad because I don't remember where I read it.

It was a Sesskag but it involved Kagome meditating. Not just any meditation, hers is a bit unique. It involved her in one of Sesshoumaru's hotsprings/pools (it was in feudal japan) and she's floating face down in the water. I think that I remember that Sesshoumaru's guards felt her power spike and had her surrounded or attacked her in the water.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Meditation 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 6
Srry i don't remember this fic but it sounds really interesting! If and when you find it care to give me a holler / send me a message? Thanks! in the meantime i'll post this so that this inqury can go to the top again for people to see. Good Luck!

xoxo
~Fuyu

Logged Logged

I Claimed Sesshoumaru\\\\\\\'s Orb ability in the Claim Game! XD
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.