Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I can't believe I forgot the name of this fic...=[
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I can't believe I forgot the name of this fic...=[
vivienne
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I can't believe I forgot the name of this fic...=[ 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
All I remember is that Sesshoumaru beat up Kagome, (I believe they are either married or together) and he basically beats the crap out of her, and she was actually pregnant the whole time and was GOING to tell him, but he never gave her a chance to and then Sesshoumaru begins to notice (WAY LATER ON) how she seemed to twist her body in a way to avoid having her child hurt because he had no idea she was pregnant. Kagome then leaves...and I sort of forget what happens after that, I believe it is Sesshoumaru feeling bad and somehow wanting to get her back?

Thanks everyone!
It was so old, I forgot what it was...

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Akay
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I can't believe I forgot the name of this fic.. 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 18
could that be The Pain of Losing Another by ShadyMinion?

Logged Logged
vivienne
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I can't believe I forgot the name of this fic.. 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you so much!
it is!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.