Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I always seem to be looking for a fic....
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I always seem to be looking for a fic....
MoonlightSerenade
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I always seem to be looking for a fic.... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 10
Its me again!!! Looking for another fic! AGAIN! Any way this time its set in the future. Kagome and Sesshoumaru are engaged and theyre merging their companies but Inupapa insults her after lstening to Inuyashas complaining. She leaves and ends up getting into a car accident. There they meet her father whos a demon and they find out she lost the pups she was carrying. She has the Band of Seven working for her and shes like the Alpha of her fathers pack or something like that. I think her grandfather tires to control Sesshoumaru through blackmail because they thinks she was murdered in the hospital and hes her mate. In between chapters there are like flashbacks of how they met and stuff like that.

Thanks!

MoonlightSerenade

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
MoonlightSerenade
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re: I always seem to be looking for a fic.... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 10
I found it! Finally, took me a couple of hours.... Anyway is anyone wants to know its called

It Started With a Simple Phone Call by Koimiko

www.fanfiction.net/s/3703301/1/

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.