Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome saves Sesshomaru
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome saves Sesshomaru
Tabitha Greene
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome saves Sesshomaru 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
Hey guys I am looking for a story where Kagome meets up with Sesshomaru in the past. After going through the well she ends up farther back in the past, Inu Tashio is alive. There has been a battle and Sesshomaru is wounded and Kagome is the one who saves his life because he has been poisoned. She is taken and put in a cage by Inu Tashio afterward and then Sesshomaru lets her out and she has to stay with him in his tent. They find out she is educated and she gives him advice on how to make his rice fields and his other crops better. She tells him to fill the rice fields with dead fish and to burn the land where he is growing his crops every once in a while. If anyone knows this story please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome saves Sesshomaru 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 47
I read this a loooong time ago, so I'm having trouble remembering the name. I recall that Kagome traveled to another time where a feral Sesshoumaru raped and marked her as his mate. After that she managed to return to her time. I want to say the title had something to do with a song by Journey (there was mention of "Separate Ways" in the story), but I could be wrong.

Logged Logged

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
Grechen London
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome saves Sesshomaru 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 1
That sounds like the story, if any one knows the author or title please let me know. I have been looking all over for this story. I believe it is on ff.net, but I am not sure.

Logged Logged
CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome saves Sesshomaru 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 47
I think I found it! "Accidental Seduction" by Darkraven Haven. (Totally wrong about the name.)

Last updated in November of '05. (Have I really been reading fanfiction that long?) I don't think it was completed.

Here's the ff.net link.

www.fanfiction.net/s/2560965/1/Accidental_Seduction

Logged Logged

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
Grechen London
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome saves Sesshomaru 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 1
That's it!!! You found it!!! I can't tell you how long I have looked for this story. And as to reading fanfiction since 2005, I have been reading it for that long as well. AHH the memories and the great stories. Wouldn't trade them for the world!!! Thanks for your help.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.