Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Basic Criteria
S.A.M.
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Basic Criteria 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
Okay, i'm sick as a dog & using my cell for this; so sorry for the sloppyness.
I'm not looking for a spec. fic. I'm just looking for one that has at least one of the fallowing:

1. Sessh pining after Kag.
2. C/u
3. Awekward signs of affection 4. Most/all from sessh pov.
Ty for ur suggestion.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Angel
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Basic Criteria 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 9
It's not done but sesskag.dokuga.com/fanficread.php?fid=7110&cid=1 is a good one.

Logged Logged
Lady Orrin
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Basic Criteria 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 13
I can't think of its name, sorry, maybe someone else knows it. There is one story where Sess starts courting her by giving her things; demon heads, everyday for a few weeks its a demon head (it proves he can provide) then after talking with Rin, he starts giving her flowers and kimono. I think that the story is unfinished, but the first part is very good.

Another story is a 3 parter: "Nothing left to Lose", Matchmaker, and Fire and Ice. Her starts falling for her in the first part. But the POV is mostly from Kagomes POV.

Logged Logged

When all else fails...read the directions.
Oroyukae
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Basic Criteria 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 20
Lady Orrin wrote:
I can't think of its name, sorry, maybe someone else knows it. There is one story where Sess starts courting her by giving her things; demon heads, everyday for a few weeks its a demon head (it proves he can provide) then after talking with Rin, he starts giving her flowers and kimono. I think that the story is unfinished, but the first part is very good.

Another story is a 3 parter: "Nothing left to Lose", Matchmaker, and Fire and Ice. Her starts falling for her in the first part. But the POV is mostly from Kagomes POV.

I believe the fic is called 'Tradition' , and id written by Sunset Miko. It might only be available on single spark archives , I am not too sure. Let me know if it is what you were looking for.

Logged Logged
S.A.M.
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Basic Criteria 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
I love 'traditions'! I didn't know it was on this site. I'll look for the ones you recomended, Lady. And i like the fic you recomended, Angel. Thanks guys & Keep 'em comin'!

Logged Logged
Oroyukae
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Basic Criteria 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 20
S.A.M. wrote:
I love 'traditions'! I didn't know it was on this site. I'll look for the ones you recomended, Lady. And i like the fic you recomended, Angel. Thanks guys & Keep 'em comin'!

If you haven't found 'Traditions' by Sunset Miko yet, you can go to her profile under her fanfiction and find it there.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.