Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
help me i am looking for a story
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: help me i am looking for a story
michelle
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
help me i am looking for a story 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
hi everyone i am looking for a sesskagome story where kagomes parents learn of a course or a prophesy where they live by a priest who tells the parents they get away from their home and talk to their old friend which is a miko and her grandfather they put a spell on their daughter and the women thats their friend tells them their daughter will be cared for and since they placed a spell for thier daughter to be human like the other daughter that the women had. they leave and as they are leaving the get hit by a car the women thats their friend cries and her father is holding her while her friends daughter cries followed by the womens daughter that she raises too just like her daughter and as she gets older she finds out through betrayal that inuyasha cheats on her with her twin sister which she didn't know was both of them doing it behind her back and that was after their birthday and sesshoumaru finds out throughout the story what she is because she keeps acting like a youkai demones which he foudn out by her birthday if the course or prophesy is true that she will change into herdemon form through betrayal and she wants to kill inuyasha for betraying her and she finds out she is a blood demoness i think thats what it is called that she is from hearing what inutashio sesshoumaru and inuyashas father telling her when her beast takes over and as the end i think she ends up with sesshoumaru towards the end or in the middle and then the end i was wondering if you guys know the name of the story because i can't think of the name all i know is that its a really great story that i read on single spark and that i can't think of the name since its been a long time since i read it so can you guys help me with this please.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady_Mist
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:help me i am looking for a story 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 17
Arisen By Betrayal by Kiba

The prophecy for the child of a blood youkai and inuyoukai has been long forgotten. This child is said to have never truly existed and is considered myth. Blood youkai have been gone for years but one still lives. His mate an inuyoukai has given birth and a prophecy is written. When this child is of 16 years the one it loves will betray it. On this day the blood of its blood youkai father flowing through it veins will brake free. The child has been under a spell of sorts to keep this from happen...

Is this the story you're looking for?

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.