Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: HELPPP!
lil C
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
HELPPP! 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm looking for a fanfict were sesshomaru is still a prince, his father's alive and so is his mother. Sesshomaru is suppose to mate with a cat demon yet he mates/mark kagome who i believe is a half demon and a servant. Kagome ends up pregnant with twins yet she didn't know and Sesshomaru's father found out about Sesshomaru mating with Kagome and demands that the mark is removed. Yet i believe the mark doesn't go away because kagome and Sesshomaru are suppose to be soul mates and that's when Sesshomaru's father also finds out that Kagome's pregnant and the potion that was suppose to remove the mark is very dangerous for the pup....... can't remember......... BUT IF ANYONE KNOWS A STORY OR FANFICT THAT GOES THAT WAY PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ TELL ME, IT WAS A VERY GOOD FANFICT AND I NEVER GOT TO THE ENDING.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:HELPPP! 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 216

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
lil C
Pup
graphgraph
Re:HELPPP! 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
THANK YOU

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.