Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Remnants of the Spider?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Remnants of the Spider?
Jezeriah
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Remnants of the Spider? 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Did that story just kind of disappear, or what? It's not on my favorites anymore and I can't find it when I search, does anyone know what's going on with that?

Logged Logged

History is a set of acrylic paints, the present is a canvas, and the future is yours to create.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
malom
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Remnants of the Spider? 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
I am wondering as well. The story disappeared from my favorites but when I read the profile, it seems the author has pulled all of them out. A sad day indeed. That story really made me happy.

Logged Logged

"At last, I began to consider my mind's disorder a sacred thing."
-- Arthur Rimbaud, A Season in Hell
Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Remnants of the Spider? 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 26
malom wrote:
I am wondering as well. The story disappeared from my favorites but when I read the profile, it seems the author has pulled all of them out. A sad day indeed. That story really made me happy.

This is indeed the case. I will not go into details at this time, but I will no longer be writing fanfiction and I have pulled all of my existing works.

For those of you who were following my stories, I am sorry to have dissappointed you.

Logged Logged

Pfft! I was gonna stop procrastinating, but I never got around to it.
malom
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Remnants of the Spider? 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
Okay, I can respect that. I hope whatever it is or anything is not bad. I will miss your writing. It was a breath of fresh air.

Logged Logged

"At last, I began to consider my mind's disorder a sacred thing."
-- Arthur Rimbaud, A Season in Hell
Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Remnants of the Spider to be continued. 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 26
After working out some personal issues, I have decided to continue Remnants of the Spider. I am going to start editing it some time this week and once that is completed I will start on the new chapters.

I have spent too much time and effort on this story to abandon it now. Hope some of you will come back and read it again!

Logged Logged

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Remnants of the Spider to be continued. 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 277
Priestess Sianna wrote:
After working out some personal issues, I have decided to continue Remnants of the Spider. I am going to start editing it some time this week and once that is completed I will start on the new chapters.

I have spent too much time and effort on this story to abandon it now. Hope some of you will come back and read it again!

OH, THANK GOODNESS!!!!!!!

I got home from my short sojourn in the northwoods to the distressing news that you had pulled everything and cried. There, on my desk, was a print-out of your last update that I savored before I left. I was so upset!!

I don't want to pry, but I want you to know that, if you EVER need it, my shoulder and willing ear are here for you to lean on/vent to, okay?? Hopefully things are going better for you now than they were when you made the decision to pull your stuff. I am crossing my fingers that things continue to improve for you and THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for being willing to continue this WONDERFUL story to which I am completely ADDICTED.

Hoping for the best...
~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Remnants of the Spider to be continued. 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 26
WiccanMethuselah wrote:I got home from my short sojourn in the northwoods to the distressing news that you had pulled everything and cried. There, on my desk, was a print-out of your last update that I savored before I left. I was so upset!!

I don't want to pry, but I want you to know that, if you EVER need it, my shoulder and willing ear are here for you to lean on/vent to, okay?? Hopefully things are going better for you now than they were when you made the decision to pull your stuff. I am crossing my fingers that things continue to improve for you and THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for being willing to continue this WONDERFUL story to which I am completely ADDICTED.

Hoping for the best...
~~Wiccan~~

Oh, my precious Wiccan!! I'm so sorry! I had no idea you would be so upset!

Things are much better now and while I don't anticipate any more problems I truly appreciate your ear, shoulder and any other appendages you want to make available to me! I will surely keep that in mind.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/09/03 13:33 By Lady Sianna.

Jezeriah
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Remnants of the Spider to be continued. 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you so much! I'm so glad you could work out the troubles in your life.

Every time you updated that story it made my week just so you know...

Logged Logged

History is a set of acrylic paints, the present is a canvas, and the future is yours to create.
Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Remnants of the Spider update. 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 26
Hopefully I'm not annoying everyone with the ups, downs and general goings on of my stories.

Thanks to our wonderful Miss Kagura, most of the original chapters of Remnants of the Spider have been restored! The ones that weren't, I just added a few minutes ago. The story is now back up to it's excruciatingly long 41 chapters.

I will continue to edit it, but as I have grown tired of the process, editing will now take the back seat as I begin writing new chapters.

Thank you all for your support and patience!

Logged Logged

knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Remnants of the Spider update. 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 78
"Remnants of the Spider" has been one of the nice, long chappie fics I've been saving up for a rainy day. I already know you are a great writer, and I was holding off on reading it for a special treat. I love reading the chapters of the multi-chapter fics all at once, like a big, fat novel. When I noticed it was gone, I thought I waited too long! Thank goodness you are bringing it back...

Logged Logged
DocBevCulver
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Remnants of the Spider update. 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
I'm so glad to see it back. I've been truly enjoying it and was so sad to see it disappear on me.

I hope to see new chapters soon and hopefully whatever caused it to be taken down will work out and such.

Logged Logged

~Over at the Claim Game~

I am soooo a FIREMENS!!!! fangirl!!! You should become one too!

Yes! Watch the new eps of IY every Saturday, here!!
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Remnants of the Spider? 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 31
I'm glad that you've decided to start reposting your stories. 'Remnants of the Spider' is one of those rare stories that is very well developed, has interesting character development, and gets a reader hooked immediately. I was really sad when I learned you'd decided to leave--and now I'm estatic to know you're back! ^.^

Logged Logged
Inkasha Taisho
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Remnants of the Spider? 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 7
Hurrah!! I'm so happy!! I just about cried when I saw you leaving. You've been inspiration to start writing (improving) my own work. I'm just so glad you decided to continue!! Your work is just so wonderful!!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.