Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: HELP!!!
Kitty1217
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
HELP!!! 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
So people. I have been looking for this story like.. FOREVER! so please help me.

Here's what i remember: Kagome and Sesshoumaru are mates,

In the last chapters Kagome got poison by one of Sesshoumaru's family. This family was ordered by a tiger demon girl or woman that wanted to mate sesshoumaru. She would haev died if theyre unborn child didnt protect kagome. Then Midoriko came and talk to Sesshoumaru that Kagome would died if she didnt safe her but that in the process she would have to be turn a demoness and loose her memories and would dissapear from there. Kagome said that it was ok. When Sesshoumaru came back to theyre room she was gone. there he cried. there the story finish i think.

i think that there is a sequel to the story and i remember that he was running to Kaede's village where sango, miroku, kykio, and inuyasha live with there kids with Shippou. Kagome was near the river they pass and she hide with her son. Kykio is pregnant when they see Kagome as a demoness and she, like midoriko said, does not remember. they said that she is Kagome, the girl that every villiger brings flowers to the monumental near the well. She said that she is not some dead girl and runs back to her house where her son is. Later her son ask her that where is his father, she said that she doesnt remember. that she only knows that it was a dog demon. That maybe he left then for another woman. Then she meets a lord from somewhere that its looking for something with his friend... and i dont remember anything more. Oh and sesshoumaru because having a hard time controlling his beast mates the demoness that order so that Kagome died.

PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS STORY I LOVE IT BUT I DONT REMEMBER WHERE I SAW IT OR READ IT. PLEASE.

THANK YOU. I HOPE THIS HELPS.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/09/10 03:31 By .
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kitty1217
Pup
graphgraph
Re:HELP!!! 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Well it looks like nobody knows it. *sight* well what can i say? i don't blame u people. But anyway thanx. But still if u know can u tell me?

Logged Logged
Lady_Mist
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:HELP!!! 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 17
Well, at first glance I thought it might be Apples and Cinnamon, but after re-reading your description I don't think that's it...

Logged Logged

Kitty1217
Pup
graphgraph
Re:HELP!!! 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
nop its not that one but thanx. now theres another story for me to read LOL

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.