Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Dog-gone it, Kagome! Why so sirius?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Dog-gone it, Kagome! Why so sirius?
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Dog-gone it, Kagome! Why so sirius? 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 31
Thank you everyone who has helped me find the stories I have had trouble remembering and locating! Much thanks! On that note, I am back with another one.

Kagome has been turned into a dog while on her travels in the feudal era. A ordinary, non-demon, black dog. And of course, she is separated from her friends. She is then found (dirty, mangy and hungry) by Rin and um…. adopted by Rin as her new pet. While contemplating her new found doggie idiosyncrasies, is relieved to find out that our stoic demon lord can, in fact, understand her barks and woofs.

The last chapter I read had Kagome licking her wounds after teaming up with Jaken to keep a rogue pack of hungry (non-demon) wolves away from the cave that had Rin in it. Sesshoumaru asked her why she didn’t just run, instead of fighting the wolves to the hilt to protect the child.

So again I ask, does this ring any bells?

(Oh yeah, blame my hubby for the Sirius joke, I asked for his help in a dog related subject title and knew I shouldn’t have encouraged him.)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/02/14 15:15 By phishbon3s.

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Dog-gone it, Kagome! Why so sirius? 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 26
That would be Gone to the Dogs by Tally Mark.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/09/07 13:06 By Honey-Bee.
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Dog-gone it, Kagome! Why so sirius? 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 31
Honey-Bee, you rock my socks! I am truly greatful for your help. That was exactly what I was looking for!

*huggles*

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”

Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Dog-gone it, Kagome! Why so sirius? 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 26
I almost got my stories mixed up. lol. I was about to link you to her other story Canis familiaris where Sesshoumaru is a dog (okay, so he's a dog demon most of the time... but he's actually in his dog form in this one). *Huggles back* Glad I could help!

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Dog-gone it, Kagome! Why so sirius? 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 78
That was really cute and touching. Tally Mark is an excellent writer. The story has been updated FAIRLY recently, so there is a good chance of it continuing. I can't wait to read the rest of it.

Logged Logged
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Dog-gone it, Kagome! Why so sirius? 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 31
Honey-Bee wrote:
I almost got my stories mixed up. lol. I was about to link you to her other story Canis familiaris where Sesshoumaru is a dog (okay, so he's a dog demon most of the time... but he's actually in his dog form in this one). *Huggles back* Glad I could help!

I remember reading that one. I liked it, a bit dark but I liked it.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.