Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
this is a very rough description
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: this is a very rough description
Kira
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
this is a very rough description 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
first i want to say im so happy for this forum, cause i've found tons of awesome fics now that i forgot about or couldn't find!

with this fic, i can only remember a few things.
1) kagome and sesshoumaru do it in her sleeping bag while the others are all sleeping
2)I think inuyasha was with kikyo when it happened...
3) Sesshoumaru, obviously, joined the group, and they end up mating and stuff...

I'm not sure what fic this was. But, i know there were some chapters, so it was a oneshot...or maybe it was i really dont remember what else... I'm not sure if kagome is still human or not...

Sorry about the relly rough description, i hope someone knows what story im talking about!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:this is a very rough description 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 31
Kira wrote:

1) kagome and sesshoumaru do it in her sleeping bag while the others are all sleeping

I know this part happened in chapter 7 (Teasing Sesshomaru) of Close Encounters Of The Fluffy Kind by KogasAngel.

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

Kira
Pup
graphgraph
Re:this is a very rough description 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
OMG! thank you SO much! i was really missing that story, (dramatic sigh) and i am so glad that you fuond it for me!!!!

I hope you can help other people that have rough descriptions too! thanks again!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.