Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sess/(demon)Kag
Grechen London
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sess/(demon)Kag 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
Hi guys,I am looking for an AU story, Kagome is a demon and her father is one of the lords of maybe the east or north (not too sure).She looked like her mother which was strange because not many people had their coloring (I think black hair or something like that)and her mother was killed.Afterward her father told the world that both his mate and daughter died but his son lived.Kagome is the "son", he raised her as a male and trained her as a warrior and as a son.She has to wear spells to conceal herself.She is then sent to the West to be trained in the house of Sesshomaru's father.Sesshomaru has taken an interest in her because she is the only person who can rival him with their skill.After a while they are sent on patrol (Sesshomaru,Kagome and InuYasha).On patrol they come across Sango, Miroku and Kirara (who knows Kagome because Kirara used to hang around with Kagome and her mother).She explains that her father does not persecute humans in his lands,they get along with and protect humans in his lands.That is the last thing I remember.I hope this is enough for someone to remember the story.Thanks for the help.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Sess/(demon)Kag 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 216
Her_Sapphire_Eyes is incomplete but that is what your l0oking for me thinks -nods- :3

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Grechen London
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sess/(demon)Kag 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
Thanks Sugar0o.You are officially my best good friend.

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Sess/(demon)Kag 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 216
no problem ^_^

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.