Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
looking for a rather old fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: looking for a rather old fic
lisa
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
looking for a rather old fic 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
I read Inuyasha fanfiction a long time ago (probably around 4 or 5 years ago) and I just rediscovered some of my favorites. I remember this one that I can't seem to find that I read on "A Single Spark". I think I remember most of it, but I might also be combining two stories together? Hopefully someone can help me...the premise is:

- Inuyasha takes a cursed shard for himself and goes a little crazy/mean...near when I stopped reading it, he and Sango were the only ones left together and Miroku was with Kagura.
- Kagome is living with Sesshoumaru and a few of his relatives go to his castle when he is gone and harasses her
- I think Rin is older and starting to care about clothes and such
- Kagome is trying to help Kohaku move again and at one point, they're playing catch and his hand shoots up to catch what they were throwing

As I said before, I might be describing more than one story since it's been so long, so this might be super confusing! Any help is appreciated

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Maia
Pup
graphgraph
Re:looking for a rather old fic 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 5
That would be One Less Star by CinnamonGrrl.

http://dokuga.com/spark/story/1885/1

Logged Logged
lisa
Pup
graphgraph
Re:looking for a rather old fic 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
that's the one! thanks!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.