Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sess/Kags/Kagura
Grechen London
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sess/Kags/Kagura 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
Trying to find another fic.This story is set in modern times everyone is present and Kagome and her family are demons.Kagome is married to Sesshomaru, but he thinks she is a weak woman and he begins to cheat on her with Kagura.Kagome walks in on him and Kagura in his office and becomes enraged.She is some sort of fire demon and she throws Kagura out of the window and burns her and she flies home and tells the servants (who know about the affair) to leave the house and take all the valuables that they want to save with them because she is going to destroy the house.She burns the house and Sesshomaru turns up and tries to calm her down (because by now he knows he has screwed up and she is powerful).Kagome burns something like "cheater" or something like that onto him (his face) I think.After calming down she petitions for a divorce but cannot have one because Sesshomaru refuses on the grounds that he is the only person who can make her submit if she loses control.Naraku is her lawyer (he is gay i beleive) and Sesshomaru is jealous and possesive.After being denied her divorce she takes revenge on Kagura by taking her hear (the way Naraku does in the anime) and not allowing her to die, Kagura is her slave I think.Kagome's family is upset because she was never taught this and they don't know where she learned it.That is what happened the last time I read the story.If anyone knows the title/author I would apperciate it very much.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
HanyouKagome962
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sess/Kags/Kagura 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Oooohhh that's sugar0o's story A Woman's Wrath really awsome story cant wait till she updates again. Here's the link for it on fanfiction its probably on this site too.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4638586/1/

Logged Logged
Grechen London
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sess/Kags/Kagura 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
THAT'S IT!!! I just love you guys and this site.I read that a while ago and thought I would never find it.Thanks soooooooo much!!!Can't wait until the author updates.You guys are the greatest.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.