Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Thought it was called "Lost and Found"...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Thought it was called "Lost and Found"...
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Thought it was called "Lost and Found"... 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 78
Guys, can you help me find an Inu/Kag story? I'm not a big Inu/Kag fan, but I love epically long fanfics, and this is one of the long ones. Inuyasha is trapped in a cave by either a priest or Kikyo. Kikyo knows he is there, at any rate. He is kept there for a long time, and is starving and covered in his own waste from being bound. Kagome is worried about him, but the others don't help her look. Shippou could have given them vital information that Inuyasha was in trouble, but didn't. I don't think the author of this story liked Shippou much Anyhew, Kagome goes off on her own, trying to find him, and she becomes starved and exhausted looking. Sess finds her laying on a forest trail, and helps her free Inuyasha. He helps bring the two together. There is a scene in a pond or hotspring between Kagome and Inuyasha, their first time together, and Sess is impressed at Kagome's fortitude, both in how much she was willing to go through to save Inuyasha, and then being able to stand up to him during mating. Sound familiar to anone out there? I'd sure appreciate a hand in finding this... I thought it was called "Lost and Found", but I found another story (a great Sess/Kag) that I had saved under that title...

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Ezriee
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Thought it was called "Lost and Found"... 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 10
I just read the first part of this again for the 3rd time the other day. Its "Live and Let Die" by doggieearlover on mediaminer. It has three parts. All EXCELLENT stories

Live and Let die
mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_st.php/116303

Part 2: Live and Let Die (Part 2): Awakenings
mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_st.php/118908

Part 3: Live and Let Die (Part 3): Learning To Deal
mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_st.php/124818

I love a lot of her work, I haven't read it all. Another amazing one is Blood & Tears: mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_st.php/109738

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/07/30 04:25 By EzzieValentine.
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Thought it was called "Lost and Found"... 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 78
OMG, that's it! You wouldn't believe how I looked and looked for this story! Thanks so much!!!

Logged Logged
Ezriee
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Thought it was called "Lost and Found"... 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 10
You are so very welcome! I'm glad I could help

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.