Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Knee high to a grasshopper....
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Knee high to a grasshopper....
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Knee high to a grasshopper.... 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 31
My newest search is for the fic where the well has sent Kagome further into the past. But the first time it does, she meets Sess's mom and helps her (I think). A young (around 7ish maybe 10 yr old) Sesshoumaru sniffs her and takes an instant liking cause his smell is on her. Mama-sama mentions something about how his smell is intermingled with hers. Kagome freaks out and hops back into the well.

Next time she emerges, Sess is around teenager age. He starts treating her like his intended, because of the previous encounter. Later she hops in the well again.

Kagome visits the era with her groups in it at one point and gets hurt, taking Shippo with her. This time arriving with the well in the mist of the Inu family's garden. Sess, Inupapa, Izayo and a young InuYasha are present, I believe.

While this is happening, Sess is getting flashs of new memories of his youth and Kagome.

Does anyone know this one? Please help! @_@'

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Ari
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Knee high to a grasshopper.... 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
I believe that you are looking for 'Belonging to Sesshomaru' by shadowglove
I read it on fanfiction dot net. It is temporarily on hiatus Hope thats the one ^_^

Logged Logged

I could not love thee, Dear, so much,
Loved I not honour more.

To Lucasta, On Going to the Wars
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Knee high to a grasshopper.... 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 31
Thank you, Lady Ari! That is indeed what I was looking for. The story title was unfamiliar to me, but the story line is perfect!

I appreciate the help! Karma to you.

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

Ari
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Knee high to a grasshopper.... 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
Your welcome ^_^
It realy was an interesting read, that's why I remembered it ^_^

Logged Logged

I could not love thee, Dear, so much,
Loved I not honour more.

To Lucasta, On Going to the Wars
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.