Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sess/Kagome story
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sess/Kagome story
Grechen London
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sess/Kagome story 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
Hi Guys I am new to the site and would like to know if anyone could help me find a story everyone is in the future so it is an AU.Sesshomaru and Kagome are married and he divorces her for Kagura.He is some sort of rich businessman and he cheats on Kagome with Kagura.After getting divorced she leaves but doesn't tell anybody that she is pregnant and she has twins(a boy and a girl) and calls Miroku and Sango to pick her up from the hospital but they didn't know she was pregnant until they picked her and the kids up at the hospital.She spends the next few years working and becomes a famous model at Naraku's company.The last thing I remember is that she was going to the same party as Sesshomaru and Kagura who by the way is just beginning to realize what he gave up when he left Kagome.If anybody knows this story then please let me know.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time on my hands
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Sess/Kagome story 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 3
I knew I had read the story you were looking for, but I couldn't remember where I read it. It took a while, but I found it. It matches everything except who he cheated with. In this story, it is Yura, not Kagura. But everything else is the same. The title is: Until It's Gone. The author is: Sesshomaru's Miko. You can find it on: FanFiction dot net. Story ID: 4875777

It hasn't been updated since May 1st, so it is probably a dead story. Checking the author's profile, most of the 11 stories written were unfinished. So sad. I thought it was a good story myself. Too many promising stories have been abandoned.

I've seen some instances where an author, for whatever reason, does not finish a story, but is willing to let someone adopt it and finish it. Perhaps if you contact this author you could adopt the story. It would be great to see a promising story resurrected from the dead.

Have a great day!

Logged Logged
Grechen London
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sess/Kagome story 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
That's the story.I have been looking for it for the longest time.Thanks a million.Is there another place the author tends to post.Alas I have no writing talent.Ask my creative writing professor,he hated reading my assignments.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.