Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Searching
Josie Knox
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
I read a story a while ago, I'm fairly sure it was on Spark. There was and original and a sequel I think, and I believe even the sequel had been completed. Here is what I remember. In the first story I think they were either in High School or college, and Sesshoumaru and Kagome were in an abusive relationship. He was pretty much a sadistic SOB. He and his friends all beat or 'disciplined' their girlfriends to keep them in line. I think it was in this story that he did something to her like injected some poison from his claws into her back. The poison stayed in her so long it would eventually cause some problems for her in the next story i think. the first story is not to clear in my head, but I know the second better. In the second story they are still together, and have at least 2 children twins, a boy and a girl. There might also be a third child I don't know. The abuse eventually gets so bad that two of Sesshoumaru's friends help her to get out. Well kind of, one of them actually helps her and the other believes that she was just supposed to get away from him for a while she was never supposed to actually leave him for good. She does decide to leave for good, and the children's loyalties are split. The girl I think is loyal to her father and shows Kagome no respect while their son prefers Kagome. I think Sesshoumaru sees him as weak or something like that. Sesshoumaru eventually starts having an affair with Rin while he and Kagome are separated, they might actually be divorced.

Sesshoumaru is infuriated that he has lost control of Kagome. Eventually Sesshoumaru has had enough and begins to plot to kill Kagome. He tells her that he wants to go on a family camping trip and plans to use this time to kill her. He takes Rin with them as well. Anticipating his true motive Kagome actually leaves a letter incase she doesn't make it back alive. But while in this trip Sesshoumaru falls for her again and eventually he makes Rin leave and he and Kagome get back together. The main thing I remember is the camping trip, I have this image stuck in my head of Sesshoumaru with Kagome and the children he sees her as a loving mother to their children and sees who he was once in love with and this is where he begins to see the error of his ways. If any of this rings and bells let me know.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
MiserablySweet
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Searching 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 13
I believe i have read a few chapters of it on fanfic.net

I'm not too sure of the title, but i'll help browse =D

sounds like a fantastic story to read!

Logged Logged
Khrystyne
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Searching 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 6
I think the stories are

No Where To Run

and

Tired of Running by Kags21

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.