Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
A Dance To Remember
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: A Dance To Remember
Ezriee
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
A Dance To Remember 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 10
So I was laying here going through the stories that I have saved in my favs to see if I can stumble upon a story from a different fandom, but while looking, I happened to find a Sess/Kag that I really want to find now.

The story is called "A Dance To Remember" by Blue Moon Vixen. Its a story about a pregnant Kagome who was left by her ex (Inuyasha). She's draged out to a strip club that the chippendales are dancing at...Sesshoumaru is one of the dancers. Anyway, at the very end of the chapter/story, there is an implication that there is more...but its not posted and my prelim search found nothing.

Here is the link for the story:
inu.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=600093505

Does anyone know if this story is finished anywhere else?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:A Dance To Remember 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 78
Holy cripes, I never read THAT one before. I'd certainly like to see another chapter of THAT!

Logged Logged
Ezriee
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:A Dance To Remember 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 10
I know! It's driving me nuts cus I REALLY want to see what happens. To see Sesshoumaru all hot and bothered over a perggers Kagome, hell, even just seeing him take care of her after his brother abandoned them...damnit! -makes grabby hands- I NEED this story to be continued or found if it has been...

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.