Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching for a couple of fanfics.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searching for a couple of fanfics.
CosmicAnomaly
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching for a couple of fanfics. 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
Heh heh.
I was talking to a friend and recommending certain fanfictions to her, when I started thinking of more awesome fictions that I have a memory of reading, but I don't remember their titles.

1. This fic is /very/ old, and I don't remember much at all. So here are some vague details: Kagome and the gang meet each other while living on residence for whichever university or college they attend. Kagome and Sesshoumaru have a rocky beginning to their relationship but eventually they fall in love. Later on, it's revealed that the gang has suppressed memories from 500 years back that are coming back slowly. I think it had something to do with Naraku but I'm not sure. Annndd, well, the rest of the plot evades my memory.

2. I think this was part of a one-shot collection, and I've searched and I've searched, but I can't seem to find it. >__>. Basically, Kagome returns from the feudal era blinded, and so she has to learn to live without her sight. At her school, Sesshoumaru's her teacher and his vision is almost gone as well. I don't remember much else, except he helps her take risks. Later on, he is completely blind as well. That's all I remember. It was written really well though.

3. Kagome is blinded in the feudal era in this fic as well, I think. She comes back to her time permanently, I think, and she finds a friend in someone who keeps her company but keeps coming and going mysteriously. I think her family thought it was a ghost or some imaginary friend or something like that? He disappears [when she's well, perhaps?] because he feels guilty and doesn't think that she'd want anything to do with him, but she misses him to death and when he does return, he finds out she forgave him a long time ago? Ah, such a vague memory.

4. In Kagome's time, demons still exist and they are considered dangerous and no one ever goes near them, or meets them, etc. Kagome finds an injured Sesshoumaru by the well, and tries to help him out, leading to a series of interactions between the two. She writes an essay on how demons are probably not all bad, and it's a pretty.. unacceptable topic, to say the least, and she gets in trouble for it and has counselling with Miroku. Her parents don't know about this, and Souta is the only one who does. I think Sesshoumaru and Kagome interacted by pinning a message onto a tree? This fic was downright amazing.

5. In this fic, Kagome is taking courses to make up for her highschool absences, or something like that, and she ends up taking history or something. The professor is her grandfather's archenemy, and he doesn't believe in demons at all. One day, Kagome meets him somewhere far away and somehow he turns back into Sesshoumaru? That's really all I remember.

Soso, please help.
Andand, thanks in advance.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
StarriEyedAlexz
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a couple of fanfics. 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
3. Blind by FireFalcon1414 on fanfiction.net

i dont know if it is on dokuga and i hope that this is the story you were searching for

S.E.A

Logged Logged
MoonlightSerenade
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a couple of fanfics. 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 10
i think the second one is from the one-shot collection called BLISS by TROUBLE IN SHANGRI-LA

dokuga.com/spark/story/3155/4

Logged Logged
no one
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a couple of fanfics. 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
No. 4 is Perception by Nefret. She has amazing stories.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/96/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/06/28 10:20 By marinae.
CosmicAnomaly
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a couple of fanfics. 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
Gahhh, I am so happy.
Thank you all very much; these are the right fanfictions. =D
I will sit and enjoy myself by reading these now. =3

Agh, so I'm guessing my description of the plot for 1 and 5 was too vague. Ah well, I'll continue my search /after/ I've read these three. Buaha.

Thanks again!

Logged Logged
Maia
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a couple of fanfics. 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 5
No. 5 is Concordia Discors by Enkida.

dokuga.com/spark/story/7297/1

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.