Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
New member looking for a story
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: New member looking for a story
Nicky
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
New member looking for a story 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Okay I'm new here but I remember after registering and logging on, I was reading this Fic I couldn't get out of my mind. It's about Kagome running away from sesshomaru the day before they get married and she showing up after graduating college. Her mother has fallen into debt and needs a large sum of cash to settle the debts and thats when kagome finds sesshomaru at a ball thrown by his father, in order for sesshomaru to find a mate. Sesshomaru finds kagome laughing with his father and she proceeds to talk to him privately. She asks for help and he agrees if she sleeps with him. She agreeds and after sleeping with him, he changes his maind and says he will help her save her family's shrine if she agrees to marry him. That's all I remember. I thought I saved this story as a fav story, but when i came back the next day, it was gone (or I thought I saved it). Does anyone know the name of this story? Thanks!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time on my hands
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:New member looking for a story 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 3
I was reading that one too. It hasn't been updated in a while and now I can't find it. I know I had it in my favorites. There have been several members who have left the site recently and deleted their accounts. Perhaps the story belonged to one of them. I can't remember the name of it or who the author was. Hopefully someone can supply the info for you. Perhaps it is still on another site.

Logged Logged
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:New member looking for a story 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 32
You are looking for 'Courtship of the Recluse' by ajowi-sama. It was never updated past chapter 5. Unfortunately,'ajowi-sama' was banned form this site and all the fics were deleted when it came to light that everything was plagiarized. I am not certain if they are being posted elsewhere under the same penname, but I was informed on the Dokuga group, that all the fics were literally taken, word for word, from other sites, and changed the names of the characters.

If anyone would like copies of the chapters that I have, message me, and I will email them to you.

Logged Logged
Miss Kagura
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:New member looking for a story 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 51
www.millsandboon.co.uk/onlinereads/The-Royal-Affair-chapter1.htm

^That's the story most of 'Courtship of the Recluse' was taken from. There were huge verbatim chunks taken from it, starting toward the end of the first chapter.

Logged Logged

Special thanks to the Dokuga Reviewer's Guild for this signature!
You're like the hot guy in the club who keeps scratching his crotch - LadyB on why she doesn't click my links

The few, the proud, the morally corrupt. - Agent Phisbon3s
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:New member looking for a story 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 32
Miss Kagura wrote:
www.millsandboon.co.uk/onlinereads/The-Royal-Affair-chapter1.htm

^That's the story most of 'Courtship of the Recluse' was taken from. There were huge verbatim chunks taken from it, starting toward the end of the first chapter.

Thank you so much... I was seriously wondering what story that came from... All I knew was that it was plagiarized...

again, thank you.

Logged Logged
Lady ky
Pup
graphgraph
Re:New member looking for a story 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
she had all her stories posted on ff.net but when they got removed from here she was taken from ff.net as well. So does any one know where 'WANTED: sex partner' was taken from?

Logged Logged

I have an alter ego and it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s a pain in my butt....
Miss Kagura
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:New member looking for a story 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 51
“Wanted: Sex Partner” was taken from “WANTED: Sex Partner for Short-Term Monogamous Relationship” by Marla Vendret.
romanceatheart.com/firstchapter/wanted/ws.htm

Logged Logged

Special thanks to the Dokuga Reviewer's Guild for this signature!
You're like the hot guy in the club who keeps scratching his crotch - LadyB on why she doesn't click my links

The few, the proud, the morally corrupt. - Agent Phisbon3s
Lady ky
Pup
graphgraph
Re:New member looking for a story 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
wow thanks miss K I'll have to read to original now.

Logged Logged

I have an alter ego and it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s a pain in my butt....
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.