Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Request from a friend
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Request from a friend
Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Request from a friend 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 696975
Hey guys, one of my buddies on LJ is looking for a particular Sess/Kag fic and for the life of me, I don't know. Here's what she recalls:

It's a Sess/Kag - and I think an Inuyasha/Kagura by the end of it. At some point, somehow, Kagome gets separated from everyone else and winds up with Sess and gang - though there is lots of falling down and hurting of ankles on her part in there as well. Naraku decides it would be hilarious to put a spell on them so they can't be further apart than a certain distance (I can't remember - maybe thinks Sess will get sick of her and kill her? unsure) and continually closes the distance further. Meanwhile Inu and gang are stuck in Naraku's prison of sorts and Kagome and Sess manage to break them out. After that it gets a bit hazy to me - I just remember snippets here and there.

if anybody recalls please please please let me know and I'll pass on titles and links to her. Thanks so much.

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s Mokomoko-sama at the Claiming Thread!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
not-active
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Request from a friend 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 16
I SO remember this. Omg. The title eludes me...
*searching now*

*EDIT*

Well, I can't find it... but I know it was on spark. I want to reread it, so I think I'm just going to scour spark when I have more time tomorrow night or something

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/06/17 04:35 By not-active.
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Request from a friend 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 134
Inexcusable Nature
JustAnotherGirl

dokuga.com/spark/story/942/1

This had been searched for recently, which was why it annoyed the heck out of me
Enjoy!
Rosemarie

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
Ezriee
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Request from a friend 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 10
Chained to you? it by moonchild0405
www.fanfiction.net/s/2628643/1/Chained_to_You#

Its about a fairy that casts a spell on sessh and kags and they cant be far apart...I read it a LONG while ago so I don't remember if Inu ends up with Kagura or not...-scratches head-

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.