Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help the Liz...
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Help the Liz... 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 9
Definately

I wonder if there is a story like this on SS on here. I tried looking for one but haven't found one...that's why I'm asking in this forum

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
ToWriteLoveOnAPage
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Help the Liz... 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 15
lol that's funny because me and someone else were just talking about how Sesshoumaru and Mr. Darcy are a lot alike! Small world, huh?

Logged Logged

“It is impolite to stare, miko,” he said, his smile gone, bringing Kagome back down to earth.

Oh, hello earth, how are you? She addressed the planet in a daze. Just got back from whatever parallel universe I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'d fallen into, did you know Sesshoumaru smiles there? Weird.

~Of Gods and Demons
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Help the Liz... 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 9
Sesshomaru makes a good Mr. Darcy (not to mention sexy lol) and since he and Kagome are at odds with each other she'd make the perfect Elizabeth Benett.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/05/26 20:32 By InuYoukaiLiz.

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

Selah
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help the Liz... 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 4
Add me to that list too. I love pride and prejudice. Read the actual book about five times lol. But I don't want the fic to be script to script, but just the whole energy of it.

Logged Logged
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Help the Liz... 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 9
Okay for a while now I've been hankering to read a story based off the newest Pride and Prejudice movie with Keira Knightley but haven't found anything on it.

Other than what I listed above I don't really care if the other stories you suggest are canon or AU lol (I've read almost all the popular stories now I'm looking for the good and lesser known ones xDD)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/05/26 19:25 By InuYoukaiLiz.

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Help the Liz... 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 91
Since you are an Inupapa fan try my story Supreme Conquest. It's a Papa/Sesshomaru/Kagome threesome story!

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1604/1

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.