Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I am lookiing for a fic...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I am lookiing for a fic...
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:I am lookiing for a fic... 15 Years ago Karma: 78
Yes, I remember that one... but of course not the title. Sess has an older brother. I'd love to read that one again too.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nobody
Pup
graphgraph
I am lookiing for a fic... 15 Years ago Karma: 0
I know i know...but i have really looked. Someone asked me about it and i cannot remeber it for the life of me.

I know its kagome and sesshoumaru and they come to kagomes time, i remember that Sesshoumarus older brother is the villan and Kagome injects her blood into him while trying to defend herself. I might be mixing up two stories.

Im pretty sure i read it on spark but could have been dokuga.

Logged Logged
PoisonIvy
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I am lookiing for a fic... 15 Years ago Karma: 3
There is a very good chance that the fic you are looking for is Toccata by Dokuga's very own esteemed Miss Kagura. Incredibly twisty and dark and intense. Get yourself in the right headspace before diving into this one, but it is so very worth it.

And now for a very generalized summary:

Kagome and Sesshoumaru embark on a quest to destroy the jewel once and for all, but in the process disturb the balance of good and evil, including the release of Sesshoumaru's older brother from the confines of Midoriko's imprisonment.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.