Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I have two stories I'm searching for
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I have two stories I'm searching for
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I have two stories I'm searching for 15 Years ago Karma: 9
Okay I read both on Single Spark like before I joined three months ago but I forgot the titles and the authors who wrote them.

One of the stories was about Kagome and Sesshomaru being a divorced couple that had like one or two kids (the details are somewhat fuzzy) and there's supposed to be a party at Kagome's family shrine (I think it's either an anniversay or a Christmas party) and Kagome feels bad because Sesshomaru is supposed to be there. But Kagome gets into an accident and the song "Jesus Take the Wheel" is in there...although sadly this story is good but it never was updated past the first chapter TT.TT

The other story is of Kagome being a full dog demon miko (it's kinda a mix of Princess Bride and Cinderella) who is a servant in her own household. Sesshomaru is a prince whose father doesn't like humans. During the course of the story Sesshomaru finds out about Kagome's true identity but rejects her. The ghost of Sesshomaru's mother appears to convince Sesshomaru to undergo several hard trials to prove to Kagome that he wants her back (as far as I remember that was close to 15 chapters)
Nevermind...I found it: sesskag.com/fanficread.php?fid=353&cid=1&Go=Go

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/04/29 12:46 By InuYoukaiLiz.

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.