Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
phishbon3s is searchin' again
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: phishbon3s is searchin' again
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:phishbon3s is searchin' again 15 Years ago Karma: 31
Wow...I think I read that one, but can't remember what it was called. I wish I could help ya, but prolly that wish would just be corrupted.

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:phishbon3s is searchin' again 15 Years ago Karma: 31
Smittee wrote:
I wish I could help ya, but prolly that wish would just be corrupted.

*giggle*snort*

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
phishbon3s is searchin' again 15 Years ago Karma: 31
I’m back again and looking for a new fic. Warning, here be spoilers:

This time I’m looking for a fiction set in the present (Kagome‘s time). Kagome somehow runs into Sesshoumaru in modern day Japan. Over the course of many chapters he decides to court her but has a rival in Kouga, who is also still around. Kouga and Sesshoumaru get in a fight at the movie theater which results in Kagome being ticked off at both of them. On a date with Hojo, she forgives the watching *cough* hiding Sessie and proceeds into the mall. At the mall petshop, she aquires a white puppy who is the reincarnated form of Inuyasha. And jumping ahead in the story, we meet Shippo’s extended and large family.

Can anyone remember the name, please. I enjoyed this story greatly but cannot remember its title or author(ess).

Thank you.

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”

phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:phishbon3s is searchin' again 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 31
Nevermind! I found it! Everything's Changed by Kai
sesskag.com/fanficread.php?fid=1844&cid=1
SUMMARY: 500 years after Naraku's defeat, Sesshoumaru runs into the last person he thought he'd see, one of the few humans he respected, KAGOME!!

Yay! *does happy dance!*

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.