Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: peach tree
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
peach tree 15 Years ago Karma: 78
There was a fanfic (an awesome fanfic) based on a true legend about a peach tree, the fruit of which grants a human immortality. I may have this messed up, but I think Kagome, Sango, Miroku and Inuyasha and Sess were being held captive, and forced to procreate. Kagome begs Sess to save her friends, and he does, in return for an unspecified future favor. Later, he wants to use the legendary peach to give Rin a long life. I think Rin is in love with Kouga???? Maybe I'm just hallucinating about that detail. Anyway, he calls in the favor Kagome owes him, and takes her to a dungeon-like chamber in a mountain and has gorilla s** with her, for the full length of his heat, to her great detriment. He has to use the peach to save her from the damage he inflicted on her. Ring any bells? I'd really like to read it again... It's hott, and well written.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:peach tree 15 Years ago Karma: 26
I believe you're looking for Absolution by Demonlordlover2.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/04/19 12:43 By Honey-Bee.
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:peach tree 15 Years ago Karma: 78
Yessss! That's the one! (I think Shippou said that about a box of cookies once, didn't he?)

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.