Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
searching for 2 fics
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: searching for 2 fics
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:searching for 2 fics 15 Years ago Karma: 26
That second one could be Nothing to Lose by mischievous female. I did read some of it when it first came out, but then I stopped... I like dark fics (as long as they have happy endings), but that one was just a bit too dark for me... and Sesshoumaru was a complete bas***d. I mean, really rotten to the core... if I remember correctly.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/04/17 17:41 By Honey-Bee.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Tally Mark
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:searching for 2 fics 15 Years ago Karma: 18
The first one is Hallowed Desire by Demonlordlover, on ff.net.

Logged Logged
Josie Knox
Pup
graphgraph
searching for 2 fics 15 Years ago Karma: 1
it's been a long while since I've read either of these so details are a little mixed up in my head. Both are AU

1. In this one I think Sess's dad was a kind of a jerk. His mother was some kind of a shape shifter or something cause she took on the form of Sess's dad when they became mates and had Sess, but he wasn't completely normal. Something about her transformation gave him weird birth defects. Like i remember that he constantly had hair covering his body, his dad was very angry about that and refused to have anymore kids with her. I also remember that his father was very disapproving of Sess wanting to take Kagome as a mate. He wanted a full blooded grandpup and told Sess that after he had an heir he could take Kagome, like he did with Inuyasha's mother. The next part i remember might have just me my mind mixing two stories together so if it's not the same one but you know what it is let me know, but i think it's the same story. The world has two different 'realms' the human one and the demon one. Sess has a huge house in the demon realm and takes Kagome to it. the part i remember most is when they get there and Kagome is embarrassed because she had tell him she started her period and to get her something for it. and his initial response was to put a towel in her pants. Also Kagome had to complain that there was no bed or any type of furniture. The house (actually i think it had been a hotel) was basicicly gutted so Sess would have room for being in his dog form.

2. this is an even older one. in this one Kagome his a peasant of sorts and I think Sess caught her stealing. she was taken to his home the palace for punishment i think and his family ended up liking her or something. cause eventually she came under the protection of the King, Sess's father. And if I remember correctly his mother liked her a lot too. The part of the story that stands out most is when the king made Sess promise that he would never bring any harm to kagome. he made the promise, but soon after his father and mother had went away for some reason and why i don't remember but Sess had her locked in the dungeon and tortured. when his parents came back think he honestly began to see the error of his ways but the kings true colors were shown and he killed the queen (i think) and told sess that he was taking Kagome as his because he knew that Sess had broke his promise.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/04/17 16:42 By JoKn.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.