Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Anyone remember this?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Anyone remember this?
Nathan
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Anyone remember this? 15 Years ago Karma: 0
Hi all,

I've been searching for this fic on and off for about a year and a half now and it's driving my crazy! Here's what I remember.

Inuyasha had run off with Kikyo. The fully assembled shikon jewel made Kagome into a full blooded inu demon in the present time. Her claws an attack like Sesshoumaru's poison claw, except hers weilded a purifying attack.

Sesshoumaru has naturally been alive all these years and he runs some sort of company and is still a lord in demon circles. Later in the story Kagome finds out that shippo is still alive and a lord of one of the directions.

Sesshoumaru is initially very confused when he starts smelling a new dog demon around and spends a good amount of time tracking Kagome down.

Unfortunetly those are the only major plot points i can remember. I know i read this story more than a couple years ago, lol, anyone have any ideas what the heck i read? Thanks so much for your help!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
L-desu
Whelp
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Anyone remember this? 15 Years ago Karma: 7
I think your description sounds a lot like "To Wash It All Away" by Crystal Echoes.

www.fanfiction.net/s/4464109/1/To_Wash_It_All_Away

It took me awhile to find it. I had saved it as a favourite on FFnet, but she's since deleted it, revised it and re-posted it. The new version is a lot lighter than the original, tho I haven't fully read it yet. She's apparently still revising it.

Hope this was what you're looking for!

Logged Logged

L-desu (formerly Wolfye P.)
www.L-desu.com
Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Anyone remember this? 15 Years ago Karma: 26
This story actually sounds kinda interesting to me too.

As a side note: HI WOLFYE!!! I haven't seen you online in like FOREVER! *waves excitedly*

Logged Logged

Pfft! I was gonna stop procrastinating, but I never got around to it.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.