Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Plz Help :0
Rick
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Plz Help :0 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: -1
i am looking for an old fanfic....all i can rember about the 1st part of the story was kogome being turn into a demon and then turing inuyasha into a baby that sango rasie....and in part 2 sesshoumaru and kagome have a girl that palys with inuyasha and twin baby boys. Part 2 tells more about sesshourmaru and kagome girl and the relationship between sesshoumaru and kagome...plz help:(

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Plz Help :0 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 26
I don't think I've read this one before... but I'll try to look for it for you. Do you remember anything else? Like if you read it on Fanfiction.net or A Single Spark? Was the story completed or a work in progress? Was it a romance, comedy, drama, etc.? Oh! Can you remember the age rating of the story? Because knowing the age rating could help a lot in the search.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/03/23 15:04 By Honey-Bee.
Teensie-Sama
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Plz Help :0 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
I have no clue. Although I'd like to know too cuz that sounds quite interesting. Good luck

Logged Logged
Rick
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Plz Help :0 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: -1
i think it was A Single Spark or adultfanfiction it was a romance/drama and i think the age was like a year ago

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/03/24 02:40 By rickmon.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.