Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: The Quad
daapatemysoul
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The Quad 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
I was following a fic called The Quad, by JosieKnox on SingleSpark before it stopped taking submissions. The author swore that the fic would be continued on AdultFanFiction.net. I have checked AFF, here, everywhere I can think of to find where the fic really was continued to no avail. I miss it and wanted to see how it ended! Anyone got a clue?

(Fic summary for those of you who forget titles super easy, (like me...) AU, serious smut, some serious angst, sudo rape, but not really. Kagome gets a job working on campus in a computer lab and she has to walk back across campus late at night by herself after her shift ends. One night she sees a couple going at it through a window in a building next to the quad. One things leads to another and the guy waits for her one night and they start talking. Kagome applies for an on campus job as the dean/president/whatevers assistant, only to find out that the dean is the guy shes been talking to so late at night- Sesshomaru. Smut ensues, Kagome ends up switching schools, Sess goes looking for her, and thats about where it ended on SingleSpark.)

Logged Logged

Insanity makes life more fun. Don\\\\\\\'t believe me? Make faces at random stangers and see what happens.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Josie Knox
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Quad 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1
Hi

Actually that was my story. I was on Adult FanFiction for a very short time, but I found as I was posting my other story Escape... that one I didn't really like the site structure to well and two because of the wide genre set up they have going on I got a backlash of a lot of people that just didn't like or understand Sess/Kag pairing. So after I left that site, I decided that I wanted a little break. I actually set out just a few weeks ago to get a new beta so I could start posting again. And i will be posting here.

I am currently in the process of rewriting The Quad, if you'd followed the story before you might remember the "debate" I was having with a few of my readers, well I've found a solution that i think i can live with, but that means it's going to take some time making the changes. Nothing to drastic I assure you. But I think it will make this story better.

Logged Logged
daapatemysoul
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Quad 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
YAY!!!

Feel free to ignore the email I sent you through the form on SS. ^^ I've been re-reading it lately and I was just super sad I couldnt find it.

I cant wait till that story comes to dokuga. ^^ Good luck on the Beta hunt!

~Daapy

Logged Logged

Insanity makes life more fun. Don\\\\\\\'t believe me? Make faces at random stangers and see what happens.
Josie Knox
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Quad 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1
I've already found a great beta, so things are taken care of in that department. so i just need to get the rewrites done.

Logged Logged
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The Quad 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 134
Glad to know it is still hope there,
now if only a few other authers would update too

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.