Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Forgot another fic....
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Forgot another fic....
Sirinya
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Forgot another fic.... 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 10
It was on Sparks. I remember reading before the site went READ-ONLY. It wasnt finished and i dont remember the authors name or the title. I hope she didnt delete it.

Starts off with with it being winter and Inuyasha and them in a fight... and some how Kagome is seperated from everyone else with Kagura trying to kill her. Somehow Sesshoumaru is also there ( either trying to save Kagome or Rin... wasnt even sure if Rin was there too >_> ) And something happens and Kagura knocked Kagome and Sesshoumaru off a cliff into the valley below.

Kagome wakes up and sees Sesshoumaru wounded and cries thinking of hoe Without Sesshoumaru ... Rin is all alone or something. Then this old woman/miko (Tali, tala something like that) Finds them and helps Kagome take Sesshoumaru to her hut. The old woman believes that Sesshoumaru and Kagome are mates. The two are stuck in the Valley cause its winter and they cant leave till the snow melts.

Sesshoumaru wakes up finally but with no memory. The woman tells him that him and Kagome are mates or atleast Mates to be and all. Sesshoumaru starts providing food for kagome and such then believing and feeling that he must win back the trust of his mate to be. Kagome cant bring herself to tell Sesshoumaru that they were actually enemies before cause she feels guilty for getting him hurt ... but later on starts falling for him...

Last chapter i read was... they were starting to leave the valley.

Other styff that might help was The old woman was SUPER old. she was a miko that tried to bring back her husband from the dead or somthing but ended up making herself immortal. and all her kids use to visit till thye all died. She also gave Kagome some possible useful scrolls/ any scrolls Kagome wanted.

another scene was.. Sesshoumaru brings a deer back and is just gonna hand it to kagome when the old woman stops him and teaches him to cook it for Kagome.

If any knows the story... please tell me

I REALLLLLLLLLY miss it. Its one of my favorites and i wanna know if its done.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Angel
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Forgot another fic.... 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 9

Logged Logged
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Forgot another fic.... 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 31
Thank you angel!! I was dying to read this when Yunnie posted it up searching for it! Karma for you dear!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.