Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Cant remember the title
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Cant remember the title
Sirinya
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Cant remember the title 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 10
I'm not sure if it was also on Dokuga, but i did read it on Sparks

It starts off with Kagome all Alone and trying to collect all the shards by herself. She had a spell written on her body in blood ( Inuyasha's blood and spell by Miroku). Every Full moon her powers are released/ she can use them and she "becomes" the shikon no miko. Sesshoumaru somehow finds her and Thinks she's Inuyasha's offspring cause she smells like inuyasha. He has no idea that Kagome is the Miko. And Kagome is afraid he'll eventually find out. He has her travel with him and they go back to the den and she becomes his mate to be or something and given a title that connects her to the Land. It starts with an R.... Something happens and Sesshoumaru finds out she's the shikon no miko. and ends up leaving her... they eventually met up later and all. Thats all i remember.

I dont remember the title or who wrote it >_<

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Jupe
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Cant remember the title 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 28
You're thinking of Oniko's "Hidden In Plain Sight". You can find it completed here on Dokuga.

Logged Logged

Moo. We are a cow. Take us to China.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.