Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a fic...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a fic...
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a fic... 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 31
Hey you guys!

From what I remember is that Kagome asked Inuyasha out--but I think he said no because he liked Kikyo...or something. But for some reason--I can't remember--the entire school now thinks Kagome's dating Sesshomaru. In the story, Sesshomaru doesn't seem to mind that the school thinks he's dating Kagome.

Kagome even thinks Sango spread the rumor of her and Sess dating, but when she asks her, she sais no....

If you could please let me know where to find it. I thought I'd bookmarked the story--guess not. Thanks in advance!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Tally Mark
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic... 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 18
Shout! by Miss Selah. I love that story. ^_^ Unfortunately, it's been discontinued (along with all her other stories...*sigh*), but it is marvelous and still worth a re-read.

EDIT: Oh my god. Oh my god, she took it down. It's no longer on her list of stories, along with Fish Don't Sleep. I'm going to cry.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/01/26 01:19 By tallymark.
Nobody
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic... 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Awwww she had discontinued them?

*cries

Logged Logged
Tally Mark
Whelp
graphgraph
I just checked A Single Spark hoping she had posted it there, but I can't find it. I don't know if she ever used that site. I can't believe she took them down off ff.net...Please, does any one have a copy of Shout! or Fish Don't Sleep saved? I loved those stories to death and I just want to be able to reread them. I am so depressed now.

Logged Logged
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic... 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 31
**Saholia cries!** I can't believe she took them down! I had a feeling I had bookmarked them and was surprised I couldn't find it. I'm so sad now--i thought for sure she'd updated. I second Tallymark! If anyone has a copy of Shout! by Miss Selah please let me know. Thanks!

Logged Logged
Tally Mark
Whelp
graphgraph
I've got good news! I've been talking to Miss Selah, and she says her stories aren't really discontinued...she is redoing them as original stories and didn't want the fanfiction versions looming over her head. So, they'll be continued, just in another form. ^_^ Possibly she may put SHOUT! back up after it's been reworked.

She's totally awesome about the whole thing and if you want to reread the stories she took down, just send her an email and ask. Unfortunately, the fanfiction version of SHOUT! was lost when her laptop got stolen...but she does have the original version she was working on. And Fish Don't Sleep escaped unscathed. *hugs the file*

You can get her email off her ff.net profile (I can tell it to you also..just not sure if posting it here would risk a bot picking it up. Is it safe to do that?). In the meantime, I gots me some reading to do. ^_^

Logged Logged
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic... 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 31
I LOVE YOU TALLYMARK!!!!! Thanks for letting me know--You have no idea how relieved I am to hear that she's only redoing them. I'm so excited now....lol. Karma for you!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.